Christmas Gift IDEAS
With less than a few weeks away and the massive sales starting in the next couple of
days, I thought (as well as been asked) to put together a Christmas list of what ideas I have for my children or what I thin they'd appreciate.
We use the - Something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read.
- Saltwater Sandals. I buy a new pair pretty much every season for Sonny. They go with everything. I do buy the ones with the buckle across the toes as he has wide feet.
Ohana Boutique has the cheapest ones I’ve found. Though you can’t purchase off a website you can message her.
- Beach Toys – Buckets and spades are an easy present idea for toddlers.
- Beach Hat – I got Sonny one from Surfstitch and they’re almost guaranteed to have a big sale on black Friday it was Zulu and Zephyr brim hat.
- Wooden toy house or Doll house.
- Hot wheels
- Hot Wheel carry case
- Backyard toy lawn mower
- Dress ups
- Bug catcher – Sonny loves his $3.00 from Kmart
- Baby born (Indie age)
- Minnie Mouse kitchen set
Girls 5 – 8 years
- Fit bit or Garmin
- Our generation Doll
- Ella and Olivia books
- Diary with lock – apparently the lock is important.
- Bike – Kmart had beautiful blue girls bikes $100, We got one for Ivies birthday, click here for it.
- Nail Polish
- Hair accessories
- Mood ring
- French Knitting kit – cute! Remember these?!
- ANYTHING SMIGGLE RELATED
- Dream Catcher
TEENAGE BOY 13 Years
- Air buds – not always Apple, but other ones.
- Xbox voucher
- Fitbit / Garmin
- Basketball hoop that attaches to back of door
- Boxing bag
- Metal drink bottle
- “good brand” socks
- Beach Towel
- Clothing Voucher
- Money Jar - Counter.
- Guinness of book records 2020